The risk of Coronovirus may have diminished but the virus has not gone away, and we have therefore retained this information for the benefit of staff, pupils, parents and visitors to the school.
St Hugh’s has robust procedures in place to mitigate the risk of Coronavirus and help protect the health of all members of our school community, including pupils, staff, parents and visitors.
INFORMATION for ALL pupils, staff, parents & visitors to the school
UPDATED: September 2022
The following information is the current advice issued by the UK Government:
There are no coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions in the UK.
- If you have COVID-19 you should try to stay at home.
- Most people cannot get free COVID-19 tests. You can buy tests in shops, but you cannot report the result to the NHS.
- You can get vaccinated against COVID-19 by the NHS.
- You do not need to take a test or quarantine when you arrive in the UK. You should check travel advice for the country you are going to.
- We continue to encourage those eligible for a vaccination to take up the opportunity as soon as it is available.
The Government C19 webpage contains links to useful information on vaccinations, testing, what to do if you have C19, and travel abroad: please click here.
Similar information can be found on the NHS website here.