Holiday Camps - October Half Term
ST HUGH’S SWIM SCHOOL
Booking has opened for our October half-term intensive swimming courses. The St Hugh’s Swim School has small class sizes and offers high quality swimming lessons for children of all ages and ability.
St Hugh's Swim School is a registered member of Swim England and swimming lessons are delivered in accordance with the Swim England (ASA) proficiency criteria. The links below explain more about each level and detail the timetable for the half term programme.
Please note that when enrolling you will be signing up for FIVE 30-minute swimming lessons. Each 30-minute lesson will run at the same time during the week from Monday to Friday. It is not possible to book single lessons. The cost of the weeks group course is £50 and for a 1-1 course is £150.
If you are looking to enrol your child(ren) please follow the below steps;
- Start by reading the Swim England Award levels overview page.
- St Hugh’s School offer lessons from Ducklings 1 up to level 7.
- You can gauge entry level by exploring the ‘Duckling Award’ and ‘Learn to swim stages 1-7’
- Match the required level to available lessons on the ‘Swim School Timetable’ page.
- Complete the enquiry form - the form will not progress until you have confirmed that you have read and agreed to the ‘Swim School Terms and Conditions’.
We are also providing 1-1 lessons - Places for these are limited so it is a first come first served basis.
ACE HOCKEY CAMP
Monday 25th to Wednesday 27th October
An ideal opportunity to have fun and continue with hockey over half term, keep skills up to date and prepare for the second half of the Autumn term
Ages: for ages 8 -14 years.
Timing: Registration from 09:30 am with the camp running from 10:00 to 16:00 each day.
Cost: £120 for 3 days of structured coaching and development.
- Fun, exciting and engaging Hockey!
- Coaching tailored based on age & ability
- Skills & strategies to play effective hockey
- Become confident & competent players
- Tactical awareness & technical skills
- Focus on movement development
Further information & Booking: please visit www.acehockey.co.uk
Monday 18th to Friday 22nd October
A half-term camp with the St Hugh's tennis coaches. From 10am - 4pm with early drop-off/late collection available.
Spaces are limited so early booking advised.
For further information and booking, please visit www.tennisoxfordshire.com